FCI Recruitment 2019 for 4103 JE, Steno, Typist And Assistant Posts Begins; Apply in fci.gov.inIndia.Com #From_RecognizedFebruary 12, 2019
FCI Recruitment 2019: The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released a recruitment notification inviting candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Grade II (AGII) (Hindi), Steno Grade-II, Typist (Hindi) And Assistant Grade-III (AG III) (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot.
Candidates who are eligible and interested are requested to visit the official website, i.e, fci.gov.in .
in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m.
4) Assistant Grade-II (Hindi) – A degree from recognized University with Hindi as the main subject and proficiency in English is preferred.
5) Typist (Hindi) – A degree from recognized University or equivalent certificate.
In addition, 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing is preferred.
6) Assistant Grade III – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in using a computer.
7) Assistant Grade-III (Accounts) – Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in using computers.
Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE.
9) Assistant Grade III (Depot) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in using computers.