Available drip irrigation into save water: Joint Director #Per_Cent

Available drip irrigation into save water: Joint Director #Per_Cent

January 29, 2020 0 By NewsTakers

Hans News Service | 25 Aug 2019 7:53 PM GMT
Joint Director for Horticulture P Hanumantha Rao (middle) briefing media over the horticulture schemes in Srikakulam on Sunday
Srikakulam: Joint Director for Horticulture (JDH) P Hanumantha Rao on Sunday called upon the farmers to convert into drip irrigation mode for optimal utilisation of water.
Speaking to media here on Sunday, he highlighted that the government was promoting drip irrigation to save water and expenditure through AP Micro Irrigation Project (APMIP).
For other category farmers, he said these materials would be supplied at 90 per cent subsidy on its total cost and concerned farmer need to bear remaining 10 per cent cost only.
Farmers who have more than 5 acres and below 10 acres of land, he stated Rs 2.80 lakh worth drip and sprinkler irrigation material would be supplied at 30 per cent subsidy.
For farmers who have more than 10 acres of land can claim 50 per cent subsidy on material cost up to Rs 4 lakh, he pointed out.
For ripening of fruits, the government was ready to provide credit facility upto Rs 1 crore with 75 per cent subsidy, he stated.
APMIP Project Director AVSV Jamadagni, APD of APMIP G V V V Prasada Rao, Assistant Director for Horticulture R Prasad participated.
Subscribed Successfully…

Adult spanking is a curious thing. I mean, most of us did not like being spanked as children. We dreaded spankings, didn’t we? So, why do so many of us long to be spanked as adults. I think for some of us, it is for sexual pleasure. For others, it is to meet an emotional need. Maybe we feel we deserve it before we enjoy fucking. Some parts of society make women feel we are bad if we enjoy being fucked. So, maybe we feel better about our longing if we are punished first. I will tell you why I want you to spank me.

Source link