N.Y. Plans into Sue Trump Administratiat Over Global Entry BanBloomberg at MSN.Com #New_York

N.Y. Plans into Sue Trump Administratiat Over Global Entry BanBloomberg at MSN.Com #New_York

February 8, 2020 0 By NewsTakers

© Photographer: Spencer Platt/Getty Images
NEW YORK, NY – JUNE 26: People walk through international arrivals at terminal four at John F. Kennedy (JFK) airport following an announcment by the Supreme Court that it will take President Donald Trump\’s travel ban case later in the year on June 26, 2017 in New York City.
(Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images)
Letitia James, the state’s attorney general, said on Friday she’ll sue the U.S. Department of Homeland Security over a new policy barring New Yorkers from enrolling in the federal government’s Trusted Traveler Programs, such as Global Entry, which let pre-screened passengers zip through passport control and customs.
James called the temporary policy a “shortsighted crusade” that will harm the state’s economy.
James, an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump, has previously sued the administration over several immigration policies, including the so-called Muslim travel ban and restrictions on residency for undocumented minors who were taken to the U.S. by their parents.
In a letter to New York’s Department of Motor Vehicles, DHS said the new state law bars the agency from sharing information that the federal government needs in order to determine an individual’s qualification for the programs, such as criminal history.
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said Trump’s plan is tantamount to extortion.
“Time and time again President Trump and his Washington enablers have gone out of their way to hurt New York and other blue states whenever they can as punishment for refusing to fall in line with their dangerous and divisive agenda,” Cuomo said in the joint statement with James.
(Updates with comment from New York governor.)
To contact the reporter on this story: Erik Larson in New York at elarson4@bloomberg.net
To contact the editors responsible for this story: David Glovin at dglovin@bloomberg.net, Steve Stroth

As I picked up my morning coffee, I scoped out the place for possible prey. A new cock to suck from a suitable guy was on my breakfast menu. I made eye contact with a good-looking 30-something but quickly realized that he was a former conquest. As he approached to say hello, I raised my hand like a traffic cop and shook my head no. He stopped and retreated, obviously disappointed. I was looking for some fresh meat. However, I was so horny and hungry for cock and hot cum that if nothing new was to my liking I would go back to the 30-something, but I had to act quickly, as always.

Source link